Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
Add or Remove Tasks
Tasks can be allocated to each topic of a mind map. You can add different task information to a topic such as start and end time, priority, progress, resources, tags, etc. And task information will be shown at the bottom of the topic.
- Select a topic you intend to assign tasks.
- Open Task Panel on the right sidebar or on View tab.
- Click Add task info button to add a new task to a topic, or click the Add all task info button to add tasks for all topics.
- Click Delete task info button to remove the task from a topic, or click the Delete all task info button to delete tasks from all topics.
Edit Task Information
On Task Panel, you can edit task information with the provided task info options.
- Click the drop-down Resource list and select resources.
- Select task priority level in the drop-down Priority list.
- Select a progress icon in the drop-down Progress list.
- Set project start and end date by selecting dates in the drop-down calendar.
- Duration will be generated automatically and unit of duration can be adjusted in the drop-down Duration list.
- Tick Milestone to denote a milestone task.