Edraw Refund Policy
Most Edraw products offer a free trial version for customers to download directly from our site and to make an informed and satisfied purchase decision. Such free trial versions may have watermark appearing on the exporting file, or have limited functions/resources compared to full versions.
Edraw provides a 30 calendar days Money Back Guarantee for its diagramming products including Edraw Max and its series products, EdrawMind, OrgCharting, EdrawInfo, and EdrawProj purchased from Edraw online store. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee under the general refundable circumstances as listed below within the 30 calendar days money-back guarantee period.
General Refundable Circumstances
- Purchase of Extended Download Service (EDS), Registration Backup Service (RBS), or Download Insurance Service outside of product purchase, without knowing that they can be removed.
- Purchased of a wrong product but you then placed the correct order from Wondershare.
- Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions.
- You don’t receive the confirmation email within 24 hours of purchase, failed to get it after contacting the Wondershare Support Team, and have not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from the Wondershare Support Team after making contact.
- Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. Wondershare will refund the purchase price if you don't want to wait for a future upgrade.
General Non-Refundable Circumstances
- Fail to read the product description/user manual before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product's function and/or results. Therefore, it is highly recommended that customers read the product description/user manual and try the free trial version before making the final satisfied purchase decision.
- Products fail to meet customers' needs due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the products' functions and capabilities.
- Any refund requests regarding a complaint of credit card fraud, or other unauthorized payments. Edraw recommends the customer contacts the card issuer if there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment. As Edraw cooperates with an independent payment platform, it's impossible to monitor all authorizations for every payment.
- Any refund requests regarding fail to receive license code within two hours of a successful paid order. Ordinarily, once an online order has been validated, Edraw will send a registration e-mail within 0.5 hours. However, sometimes the arrival of such registration e-mails could be delayed due to internet or system glitches, email spam settings, email typo, etc.
- A refund request for the renewal order with personal reasons like "I don't know it was renewed" or "I don't need it anymore". A notification email would be sent to you 7 days ahead of the deduction date. The auto subscription can be canceled at anytime before the deduction time.
How to Apply for a Refund?
To apply for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- your name
- product name and version No.
- order reference No.
- the specific reason for the refund
Once we've approved your refund request, we'll process your issue, which may take several business days.
The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method. For example, if you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank. Depending on your bank situation, refunds may take 48 to 72 hours to be credited. Please contact the card-issuing bank for more information about when the credit will be posted to your account. Once a refund has been issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated.