Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
Get Started with MindMaster
Operation on Topics
Insert or Add Elements
Mind Map Layout
Theme and Style
View Mind Map
Andriod App Guide
iOS APP Guide
(Ctrl + R)
Some shapes aren’t connected directly, but you can show their relationships with relationship lines.
- Select a topic that you want to add a relationship line.
- Click Relationship on Home tab.
- Move the pointer to another target topic and click.
- A relationship line is added.
- Double-click on the text area to edit text on the line.
- You can change the curve style by moving the yellow handles.
- Select a line and you can change the text style of the line on Relationship Format panel.
(Alt + Enter)
The callout is a visual element to let viewers have a better understanding of the mind maps. It has the meanings of “give me feedback”, “critical”, or “do not forget this”, etc.
- Select a topic.
- Click Callout on Home tab or right-click the topic to select Callout.
- Type texts into the callout
- Right-click the callout to change the shape.
- The formats can be changed on the right-side panel.
Tips: Callouts can be regarded as floating topics, which can be distinguished from the existing topics clearly by inserting subtopics.