Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
Get Started with MindMaster
Operation on Topics
Insert or Add Elements
Mind Map Layout
Theme and Style
View Mind Map
Andriod App Guide
iOS APP Guide
(Ctrl + H)
MindMaster supports to insert attachments without quantity limitation. Attachments can be saved automatically in mind maps.
- Select the topic.
- Click Attachment on Home tab or right-click the topic and choose Attachment option.
- Click Path to select an image, a file or anything on the pop-up Attachment window.
- Change the name of the attachment if necessary.
- Click New to add more attachments.
- Click Delete to remove an attachment.
Tips: The Attachment icon is on the right of the topic. Hover the cursor on the icon, and you can see its name. Click the attachment name to open the attachment.
(Ctrl + T)
As mind maps are concise, details could not be shown completely on the main body. Notes can solve the problems of inadequate information. You can add notes in the format of texts, pictures and tables to enrich your mind maps.
- Select targeted topics or sub topics.
- Click Note on Home tab, or right-click the topic and select Note.
- Type your note in the pop-up Note window.
- Click Picture icon to add pictures.
- Click Calendar icon to insert date.
- Edit text formats with text formatting tools on the toolbar.
- To check your notes, hover the cursor over Note icon.
(Ctrl + Shift + T)
Commenting on the specific topic or subtopic in a collaborative team is a highlight in MindMaster. You can receive praises and suggestions from your colleagues and supervisor directly with the base of Cloud.
- Click the topic or subtopic which you need to comment.
- Click Comment on Home tab or right-click the topic and choose Comment.
- Type comments into the dialog box.
- Click Send after you editing all the comments.
- Click Modify to edit the sent comment.
- Click Delete to remove a comment.
When a comment is added, there will be a green chatting icon shown on the right of the topic. If you move the cursor to the icon, you will see the name, date, and comment.
- Before commenting, make sure that you have signed in MindMaster cloud account. If not, the commentor’s name will be the computer user’s name.
- You can add more comments at the same topic.