Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
The unit of distance is millimeter and the default value is 30 in both horizontal and vertical direction.
To adjust the default distance value, you can:
- On Home tab, click the up arrows and down arrows next to Reset button to increase or decrease the numbers of horizontal and vertical distance.
- Press Enter to set your adjustment to your map.
- Or input the number you need in the blanks directly and press Enter.
- The maximum value is horizontal 100 and vertical 100, and the minimum is horizontal 18 and vertical 12.
- To change the distance between topics of a certain part in the map, select the certain topic first and then follow the steps above.