Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
Get Started with MindMaster
Operation on Topics
Insert or Add Elements
Mind Map Layout
Theme and Style
View Mind Map
Andriod App Guide
iOS APP Guide
(Ctrl + G)
In MindMaster, resources for completing tasks are treated as a special tag group, so you can create and manage resources on Tag Manager panel.
You can create resources in Resources group.
- Select a topic.
- Click Tag button on Home tab or select Tag on the right-clicking menu to open Tag Manager window.
- You can see the Resources group already in Tag Manager window as a default tag group.
- Click to select the Resources group (if there is no other tag group, this resource group will be selected automatically).
- Type resource names in the right text box.
- Click Add and then click OK after finishing adding all names.
- The created resources will appear in the drop-down menu of Tag, Resource list of Task panel, and Resource group of Mark panel.
- To remove resources from Resource group, open Tag Manager window, select a resource, then click Delete button.
Add/Delete Resources to Topics
When resources are created, it’s easy to add them to topics.
- Select a topic you want to add resources.
- Choose a resource from:
- Drop-down menu of Tag
- Resource group on Mark panel
- Resource list on Task panel