Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
Get Started with MindMaster
Operation on Topics
Insert or Add Elements
Mind Map Layout
Theme and Style
View Mind Map
Andriod App Guide
iOS APP Guide
Once you have created a slide deck, you can add new slides to the deck.
- On Slide Preview panel, select the slide deck you need to add slides.
- Select a branch or topic, and click Add Slide button on Slideshow tab. You can also right-click the branch or topic and choose Create Slide from the Selected Topic.
- When the branch or topic is added as a slide, you can see it on Slide Preview panel.
To rename a slide, you can:
- Select a slide from Slide Preview panel, click Rename button on Slide Preview panel and type the new name.
- Double-click on the slide name and edit the name directly.
- Right-click a slide on Slide Preview panel, choose Rename in the contextual menu and type the new name.
To reorder slides, you can:
- On Slide Preview panel, drag and drop slide thumbnails to reorder slides directly.
- Right-click on the slide thumbnail, and click Move Up or Move Down.
To delete a slide, you can:
- Select a slide on Slide Preview panel and click Remove the Selected Slide Page button .
- Right-click the slide on Slide Preview panel and choose Remove the Selected Slide Page in the context menu.