Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
To insert a table on the canvas, you can
- Go to Insert > Table, and move the cursor over the grid until you highlight the number of columns and rows that you want.
- If your table is larger than 8*10, click Insert Table, open the Insert Table window or press Ctrl + Alt + T directly.
- In the pop-up Insert Table window, input the desired numbers of rows and columns.
- Besides, when you want to see different colors shown on the title, rows and columns, check the corresponding options and choose the desired colors on the color menu.
To customize a table, select the table, click Table icon on the right sidebar to open Table pane.
In the Table Properties pane, you can
- Modify Table Styles:
- Modify the numbers of rows and columns in the corresponding number boxes
- Change colors of the title, banded rows or columns of the table
- Margin: Change the look of the table margin in 4 different types (No, Narrow, Normal, Wide)
- Border: Change the look of the table borders
In the Table Data pane, you can
- Import data: click Import to import the data file (xlsx, csv) that you need into the built-in worksheet
- Export data: click Export to export the table into files (xlsx, csv)
Apart from importing data, you can also input the table data by:
- Double-click on the cells of the table in the canvas and type numbers or text
- Click cells of the worksheet on Table Data pane and type numbers or text