Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
To insert a table on the canvas, you can
- Go to Insert > Table, and move the cursor over the grid until you highlight the number of columns and rows that you want.
- If your table is larger than 8*10, click Insert Table, open the Insert Table window or press Ctrl + Alt + T directly.
- In the pop-up Insert Table window, input the desired numbers of rows and columns.
- Besides, when you want to see different colors shown on the title, rows and columns, check the corresponding options and choose the desired colors on the color menu.
To customize a table, select the table, click Table icon on the right sidebar to open Table pane.
In the Table Properties pane, you can
- Modify Table Styles:
- Modify the numbers of rows and columns in the corresponding number boxes
- Change colors of the title, banded rows or columns of the table
- Margin: Change the look of the table margin in 4 different types (No, Narrow, Normal, Wide)
- Border: Change the look of the table borders
In the Table Data pane, you can
- Import data: click Import to import the data file (xlsx, csv) that you need into the built-in worksheet
- Export data: click Export to export the table into files (xlsx, csv)
Apart from importing data, you can also input the table data by:
- Double-click on the cells of the table in the canvas and type numbers or text
- Click cells of the worksheet on Table Data pane and type numbers or text
Watch this video to learn more. If the video doesn't play, please visit it at YouTube.
00:16 Insert Table
02:00 Insert Picture
03:22 Insert Chart
05:52 Insert Container
06:36 Insert Formula
07:15 Insert Vector Text
07:52 Insert QR Codes
08:22 Insert Font Symbol