1. How to evaluate/test Edraw products
EdrawMax, EdrawInfo, OrgCharting and EdrawProj provide a 15-day free trial. EdrawMind
and EdrawMax Online provide both free and pro versions, the pro version requires a subscription or
license to access.
2. How to get invoice/receipt?
After payment, license information and invoice will be sent to the registered email
address immediately. If you fail to get an invoice, please submit your order reference and request to
us from Contact Support
3. What's your tax exemption policy? We are a tax-exempt
company/organization/school, how do we place an order?
For tax-exempt organizations, please proceed the payment first. After that,
please submit your order reference and tax-exempt document to us from Contact
We will send the document to apply for the tax refund. The request usually will be
processed in one business day after we receive the material and the refund could
take 2-10 business days to reach your bank account depending on each bank processing
4. Does the price include sales tax and VAT
(value added tax) fees?
The listing price on the website does not include sales tax or VAT. Companies in the
EU will pay 0% if they provide a valid company VAT number. Please process your order first, and after
that, please submit your order reference and VAT number to us from Contact
and we will assist to apply for a VAT refund to you.
5. Does renew license need to pay the full
price of the product?
6. Do you have wide-site/multi-user license?
Are there any quantity discounts?
Yes, we offer multi-user license for government, enterprise and education and any
other industries who require large quantity users licenses of Edraw products. You can find the
multi-user license price in "Business" column on each product pricing page. For a quote, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How to get a refund of what I bought?
8. What shall I do if I failed to order from
Please send the screenshot and the website URL of the product you would like to order
. And we will
assist with the purchase.
9. Why are you not accepting my credit card?
There are many reasons for a failed credit card transaction. Your card may have
expired or reached its limit or have a security authentication issue. Please send the screenshot and
the website URL of the product you would like to order to email@example.com
. And we will assist with the purchase.
10. What payment methods do you accept?
Our website accepts PayPal, Credit Card, Bank/Wire Transfer. You
can check all payment methods after adding Edraw products to the cart.
11. How to cancel the subscription license?
1) Processed order via 2Checkout
: When you purchase a
subscription license, you can choose to cancel the auto-renew function on order page
during the payment. When you select the auto-renew option, you will be informed two
weeks ahead of the subscription expiry date. You can cancel the auto-renew
subscription follow the steps: log in Avangate MyAccount via https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/
, go to "My Products" and click
"Stop automatic license renewal" beneath each product that has this option enabled.
2) Processed order via other methods
: Please submit your order reference and
request to us from Contact Support
1. What's the difference between the trial
and full version of EdrawMax?
The trial version has all functions, except 3 limitations:
1) When you export or print the drawing, there will be a watermark.
2) The trial users are allowed to use the first 2 templates for each diagram type.
3) Trial users can create no more than 3 pages in a single document.
2. What's the differences between EdrawMax and other products
like Edraw Flowchart, Edraw Org Chart, Edraw Network Diagram?
EdrawMax is an all-in-one diagramming solution that covers all the functions of Edraw
Flowchart, Edraw Network, Edraw UML, Edraw P&ID, Edraw Floor Plan, etc. They have a similar UI and
toolkits, so we call them EdrawMax Series products. All EdrawMax Series products have the same price,
and the license codes are compatible. So no matter which product you buy in the EdrawMax Series
products group, the license code can be used on one another. In a word, EdrawMax contains all these
Edraw Series products.
3. What's the differences between EdrawMax and EdrawInfo?
1) Basic Difference
is capable of drawing more than 280+ diagrams,
including flowcharts, network diagrams, org charts, mind maps, floor plans, Gantt charts, electrical
schematics, P&IDs, UML diagrams, fashion designs, and certificates. EdrawInfo
focuses on infographics and graphic designs, with 10000+
infographic icons and hundreds of elegant templates. Users can use it to create infographic, poster,
flyer, leaflet, brochure, banner, card, timeline map and more other materials without professional
design skills required.
2) Can EdrawMax Draw Infographics?: EdrawMax can also draw infographics, but
the elements and templates are not as many as in EdrawInfo. EdrawInfo contains much more built-in
elements and templates, and will continuously update new ones.
3) UI Difference: The UI of EdrawInfo is more comfortable for infographic
design. And the quick colors, theme, texture fill, etc., are especially designed for infographics.
4. What's the difference between EdrawMax and EdrawMind?
1) Basic Difference
: With 280 types of diagram solutions, you and your team can
use EdrawMax for every stage of your workflow. EdrawMind
is a professional mind map software for Linux,
Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and online. It offers both free and pro version. Users can easily create
mind maps and brainstorm with EdrawMind. The 22 layout models, 33 theme styles and 700+ clip arts
ensure mind map diversified. The traverse and full-screen features are specially designed for
presentation. Users can also generate a Gantt Chart view based on the mind map. It supports to export
& send files to graphics, MS Office, PDF, HTML, SVG, and MindManager.
2) Can EdrawMax Draw Mind Maps?: In EdrawMax, users can draw mind maps with the
ready-made shapes, there are 7 layout models to choose from. Users can use the tools and symbols to
create various mind maps manually.
5. What's the difference between EdrawMax and Orgcharting?
1) Basic Difference
is professional organizational chart software
for Windows and Mac. It is not only for visualizing company organizational structure, but also for
workforce planning and management. With the data interactive, users can import employee data and
generate the org chart automatically. Users can also choose the org chart view from the ready-made 19
views options, such as HR details org chart view, salary org chart view. OrgCharting provides
OrgCharting 100/500/1000 for users to choose from.
2) Can EdrawMax Draw Org Charts?: Users can use the Organizational Chart
feature to make org charts in EdrawMax. They can customize the org chart to any style. And for
OrgCharting, it is popular among HR specialists users who need to manage organization org chart.
6. What's the difference between EdrawMax and EdrawProj?
7. How to activate with the license code?
1) Go to the edraw install folder.
2) Right-click EdrawMax.exe and choose the "Run As Administrator..." item in the
right-click menu to open EdrawMax.
3) Switch to the Account window and lick the "Activate" button.
4) Fill in your license name and license code in the dialog and click Activate.
8. How many computers can I use with one license code?
An individual license code is for one user to activate on two computers. Generally, we
consider one license for your home computer and another one for your work computer.
9. When I change computer, what should I do?
Please make sure your license code is in the maintenance valid date. To transfer
computer, please deactivate your license code from the old computer or system first, then activate it
on the new one. The "Deactivate" button is on the Account window.
If you do not find any "Deactivation" icon on your software, please send your license
code and order information to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Why it still shows " unlicensed version" after a
correct and successful activation?
There are 3 reasons which might cause this issue, please check.
1) You don't have the right to write in C drive. Please uninstall Edraw from C: drive
and install it in the D: drive, then use the "Run As Administrator" to open and activate the program.
2) This issue might also be caused by your local network firewall restriction. It's
better to use manual activation, because through manual activation, it's activated from our server
directly, which will not affected by your local network protection.
3) Linux needs root privilege to run then activate.
11. In what condition you need to do a deactivation?
1) When you need to change computer.
2) When you need to re-install your computer system.
12. Can I activate Edraw without the internet access?
13. What's the lifetime license?
Your original purchase of Edraw product is for lifetime use. Your license will not
expire, and no annual subscription fees are required. Lifetime license also includes all future
updates and version upgrades.
14. What's the perpetual license?
A perpetual license allows customers to use the licensed software indefinitely. For
the first three years, the perpetual license also entitles the customer to download all updates and to
receive technical support. After the three years period ends, customers can choose to remain with the
last version downloaded or to purchase another three years Updates & Support package, for 30% of the
license price. There are no penalties for letting Updates & Support lapse for a while before
purchasing an update package.
15. What's the subscription license?
A subscription license allows customers to use the licensed software for one year, and
entitles customers to download all updates to the software and to receive technical support within
maintenance period. After the one year period ends, the software will be no longer functional unless a
new renewal is purchased.
16. What's the difference between multi-user license and
single user license?
Both of them can activate EdrawMax. The single user license can only be used by one
user. With a wide site license (or multi-user license), you get a single license code that is good for
all computers/users under a certain quantity you purchased.
17. How and when can I receive the license code after paid?
License code will be sent automatically within minutes to your order email. If you
don't receive any email after payment, please send your order ID to email@example.com
18. How to retrieve my license code if it's lost?
19. Error message "This license code has expired."
Your license is expired to activate. You can renew your license in ourEdraw
Products Renew & Upgrade Center
. You can also upgrade your license to lifetime plan so that you
get all the future upgrades for free instead of paying it every time.
20. Will it be possible to change the license email?
If user no longer uses his order email, he can apply to change order email by sending
request to firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Can I add additional license to the existing license
Yes. Please send the original license code and additional license quantity you need to
22. I bought a Windows version, now I want to change license
code to Mac version, is that possible? (Can the same license key be used on both Windows and Mac OS?)
A license code can be activated on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
23. How to upgrade EdrawMax to the latest version?
Users within the maintenance period can upgrade Edraw to the latest version. You can
click the "Check for Updates" button on Help menu to upgrade, or download the latest version and cover
the installation. Version 7.9 or under can only upgrade by the latter method.
24. When I upgrade EdrawMax to the latest version, can I
still open my old files?
Yes, you can still open and edit your files with the lastest version of EdrawMax.
25. How to renew EdrawMax?
26. After the upgrade to EdrawMax V10.0, I can't find my
EdrawMax V10.0 is a non-login version. Users can find their Edraw Cloud files at this
. The Cloud feature will be added in the next release.
1. Where to download trial version?
2. How to install EdrawMax?
Double click the .exe file you downloaded and follow the instructions to install.
3. How to uninstall EdrawMax?
Go to the install folder, double click the uninstall.exe file to uninstall.
4. How to uninstall EdrawMax on Linux system?
On Linux system, you need to delete the whole Edraw install folder to uninstall it.
5. How to recover a lost document when there is an unexpected
Whether your computer automatically shut down or crashed because of a technical
glitch, any documents that were open and being worked on prior to the shut down won't be lost. The
next time you open Edraw Project, a pop-up window will let you recover your unsaved files. Also, you
can visit C:\\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Edraw folder to find auto saved files.
6. Can I import PDF/word/excel to EdrawMax?
1) EdrawMax supports importing VSD, VSDX and SVG files and editing on them directly.
2) The Orgnizational Chart tool allows to import database in *.txt, *.cvs, *.xls, and
3) please convert the PDF to image first and then insert the image to the canvas.
7. Can I create symbols or import images to a library?
Please watch the video tutorial
to learn how to create symbols and import
images to a library.
8. Do you have xxx template?
9. I sign in my email and it said: Invalid account! Network
If you need to activate the software, please find "Activate" button in the Account
window, and to enter the license code to activate the software touse. If you already activated the
software, please sign up your email account first and then to log in with this register email to use
the cloud storage service.
10. Where to find auto saved files?
Windows: C:\\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\Edraw
Mac: Users\your user name\Libraries\Edraw\
11. How to custom the drawing scale on floor plans?
Please find "Drawing Scale" button in Floor Plan menu and double click the number of
the scale ratio and to edit.
12. How to pan the canvas, or where to find the Pan/Hand
Simply hold down the right mouse button to pan your canvas freely.
13. How to change the connector arrow style?
To set connector arrow style in the whole document, go to the
Home tab, and choose a connector style without arrow. To change arrow style individually, go to
the right sidebar, click the Line menu and set arrow styles.
14. How to remove the gray border on the canvas?
To remove the gray border, please go to File > Options > Grid, and then
set the page horizontal and vertical margin as zero. After the setting is done, go back to the canvas
and the gray border will disappear.
15. Why it can't show Gridline?
When you have set a background for your drawing, you cannot see the gridlines even
you've checked the Gridlines option under View tab. The background will hide the
gridlines. To make the gridlines visible, you need to go yo Page Layout tab and click Remove
16. How to import (insert) images?
Go to Insert tab, and click Insert Picture from File button, then select an image from
your local files. After you've successfully inserted an image, you can edit the image with built-in
tools on the right side panel.
17. How to set the default line connector style?
Go to Page Layout tab, click Connectors. From the drop-down connector
list, choose a connector style. To create custom connectors, click Create Theme Connectors on
the bottom of the connector list. Set the line color, dash type, line weight, and arrow type from the
pop-up dialogue box. Click OK. You will see the cucstomized theme connector appear at the beginning of
the drop-down connector list.
18. How to uninstall Edraw from Linux OS?
Follow the instructions below to uninstall EdrawMax from your Linux computer:
1) rm -rf /opt/edrawmax/
2) rm -f /usr/share/icons/edrawmax.png
3) rm -f /usr/share/applications/edrawmax.desktop
4) rm -f /usr/share/mime/packages/edrawmax.xml
5) rm -f /usr/share/icons/gnome/scalable/mimetypes/eddx.svg
19. How to uninstall EdrawMax form Mac OS?
Follow the instructions below to uninstall EdrawMax from your Mac computer:
1) Open Finder.
2) Click Applications.
3) Find EdrawMax.
4) Select the app.
5) Click the File menu.
6) Click Move to Trash.
7) Click and hold the Trash icon.
8) Click Empty Trash.
20. How to have a clean installation?
1) Uninstall your EdrawMax from your computer.
2) Remove the temporary folder. Path: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Edraw
3) Download the latest version of EdrawMax and install it in a completely new folder.
4) Log in or activate the newly installed EdrawMax with your license code.
21. How to save files when EdrawMax trial version expires?
The Save and Save as buttons will turn gray when the trial version is
expired. Try the methods mentioned in the link to save your file when the trial expires.
22. How to check whether EdrawMax is successfully activated
Go to the Account tab and click About to view the license status. If the
software is activated, the About EdrawMax window will pop up and display the license type