Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
Other Basic Shape Operations
Make shapes keep the same size or angle with the primary shape.
- Select two or more shapes.
- The primary shape has a thick magenta outline. You can press Tab to switch the primary shape.
- On Home tab, in Arrange group, click Size button
- Click Same Width to make the shapes' width same with the primary one.
- Click Same Height to make the shapes' height same with the primary one.
- Click Same Angle to make the shapes' angle same with the primary one.
- Click Same Size to make the shapes' width and height same with the primary one.
Note: The Same Size command will not affect connectors.
You can drag callouts from Callouts library to annotate the existing shapes. The Callouts library is in the General category:
You can type text into the callouts and glue the tail onto the target shape. Some even have nice and attractive designs as shown below.
Center a Drawing
On Home tab, in Arrange group, click Center button. Alternatively, right-click on any blank area on the canvas, select Center in the context menu. You can move the center of all shapes to the center of the page.