Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
Edraw Project Guide
Configuration & Help
User Interface Overview
Get started with Edraw Project
Basic Operations on Tasks
View and Theme
General Actions on Documents
Top Level Cost
In the Top Level Cost report, types of cost in a project life cycle includes:
- Actual Cost: Costs that have been incurred for tasks, resources or assignments.
- Remaining Cost: Difference between baseline cost and actual cost.
- Cost: When the tasks are planned and the pay rates of resources in a project are settled, Edraw Project will calculate the scheduled cost of a task or a resource.
- Baseline Cost: Rough estimate cost proposed by the project manager.
- Cost Variance: Difference between the scheduled cost and baseline cost.
The following are formulas to calculate different types of cost:
- Actual Cost = (Cost - Cost Per Use) * Progress + Cost Per Use
- Remaining Cost = Cost - Actual Cost
- Actual Cost = Actual Work*Standard Rate*Cost Per Use