Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
Edraw Project Guide
Configuration & Help
User Interface Overview
Get started with Edraw Project
Basic Operations on Tasks
View and Theme
General Actions on Documents
Indent & Outdent Tasks
Tasks are usually grouped into larger phases. Use the Indent button to subordinate a task, thereby making the dominant item into a phase with subordinate tasks. To indent a task means to turn a task to a sub task of the above task. To outdent a task means to turn a sub task to a summary task.
Indent a Task
(Tab; Ctrl + Right Arrow)
If you want to indent a task, there are three ways:
- Select a task, then press Tab or Ctrl + Right Arrow on the keyboard.
- Select a task, then click the Indent Task button on Home tab.
- Select a task, then right click and choose Indent Task in the context menu.
Outdent a Task
(Shift + Tab; Ctrl + Left Arrow)
If you want to outdent a task, there are three ways:
- Select a task, then press Shift + Tab or Ctrl + Left Arrow on the keyboard.
- Select a task, then click the Outdent Task button on the Home tab.
- Select a task, then right click and choose Outdent Task in the context menu.
Notes: Top level tasks cannot be outdented. When a top level task is selected, the Outdent Task option turns gray and unselectable.
Move Up & Down a Task
If you need to change the display order of tasks in the tasks list, you can click the Move Up or Move Down button on the Home Tab.