Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
Edraw Project Guide
Configuration & Help
User Interface Overview
Get started with Edraw Project
Basic Operations on Tasks
View and Theme
General Actions on Documents
Assign Resources to Task
Once the tasks list and resources are complete, resources need to be assigned to tasks in order to carry out the tasks. Edraw Project supports to track task progress, resource status and task costs.
There are 2 ways to assign resources to a task.
You can assign resources to a task one by one:
- In Gantt Chart view, go to the Resources column.
- Click the box below the Resources column for the task you need the resource to be assigned.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the name of the resource you need.
If you need to allocate multiple work resources to a task, you can:
- Select the task.
- Go to the Assign Resources section on right ride panel.
- Click the group name to allocate all resources in a group to the selected task.
Note: You can select multiple resources to work on a single task. A work resource can be assigned to multiple tasks.