Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
The Spelling Check function of Edraw Project helps you diagnose spelling mistakes and offer suggestions for correct spellings.
- Go to Home tab and click the Spelling Check button .
- If there are mistakes in your file, the Spelling Check dialogue will show up. It will show all recommended spellings for you to choose.
- Choose one of the suggestions and click Accept, or Ignore if the word is not wrong.
- Once you click the Accept or Ignore, it will jump to the next spelling mistake, and repeat until there are no mistakes.
- For the word which is correct but not in the dictionary, you can click Add to Dictionary, so that it won’t be treated as a wrong word next time.
Up to 5 languages can be checked in Edraw Project including English (for GB and for USA versions), German, French, Italian, and Spanish. You can change a dictionary before start.