Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
To insert a table, you can
- Go to Insert tab and choose Table, or press Ctrl + Alt + T directly;
- In the pop-up Insert Table window, input the desired numbers of rows and columns；
- Besides, when you want to see different colors shown on the title, rows and columns, check the corresponding options and choose the desired colors on the color menu.
To customize a table, select the table, then you can click Table icon on the right sidebar.
In the Table Properties pane,, you can
- Modify Table Styles:
- Modify the numbers of rows and columns in the corresponding number boxes;
- Check and Apply colors to the title, banded rows or columns of the table;
- Margin: Change the look of the table margin in 4 different types (No, Narrow, Normal, Wide);
- Border: Change the look of the table borders.
In the Table Data pane,, you can
- Import data: click Import > Local Import to import the data file (xlsx or csv) that you need into the built-in worksheet.
- Export data: click Export to export the table into different types of files (xlsx or csv).
Apart from importing data, you can also input the table data by:
- Double-click on the cells of the table and type numbers or text into them;
- Double-click on the cells of the worksheet on the Table Data pane and type numbers or text into them.