Edraw Support Center
Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions in our support center.
To insert a chart, you can
- Go to Insert tab and choose Chart, or press Ctrl + Alt + A directly;
- In the pop-up Insert Chart window, choose the desired type of the chart;
- Click OK.
There are different types of pre-defined charts in Edraw Max:
- Column Chart
- Bar Chart
- Line Chart
- Area Chart
- Scatter Chart
- Radar Chart
- Pie/Doughnut Chart
- Gauges Chart
- Funnel Chart
To customize a chart, select the chart, then you can click Chart icon on the right sidebar.
In the Attribute pane, you can click Change Type button to change the selected chart.
Once you insert a chart in the drawing page, the Attribute pane shows up and the options will have difference according to the type of the inserted chart.
The common options are:
- Chart Style
- Series Setting
- Tag Title
- Cartesian/Radar Coordinate System
- Data Format
In the Data pane,, you can
- Import data: click Import > Local Import to import the data file (.xlsx or .csv) that you need into the built-in worksheet.
- Export data: click Export to export the table into different types of files (.xlsx or .csv).
Apart from importing data, you can also input the chart data by double-clicking on the cells of the worksheet on the Data pane and typing numbers or text into them.