Logical Network Diagram Software
Logical Network Topology
Logical network topology is also called signal topology. Every LAN has a topology, or the way that the devices on a network are arranged and how they communicate with each other. The way that the workstations are connected to the network through the actual cables that transmit data -- the physical structure of the network -- is called the physical topology. The logical topology, in contrast, is the way that the signals act on the network media, or the way that the data passes through the network from one device to the next without regard to the physical interconnection of the devices.
Logical Network Diagram Software
Edraw Network Diagram Software is ideal for network engineers and network designers who need to draw logical network diagrams. Click here to free download Logical Network Diagram Software. Then you can use the built-in template to create and present your logical network diagrams in minutes.
Edraw Max: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print and share your diagrams.
Works on Windows 2000/2003/2008/Vista/7/8/10 (32bit/64 bit)
Works on Mac OS X 10.10 and later
Works on Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo and More)
Supports to design on Web
- Vector-based shapes and templates that are pre-designed
- An all-in-one diagram maker that can make over 280 types of diagrams and serve all of your purposes.
- Easy to use with the drag & drop interface, abundant symbol libraries and automatic formatting tools
- Run on common operating systems and work on different devices.
- Seamlessly integrated with MS Programs
- Accompanied by a plethora of well-designed templates and examples and premade symbols
- Export documents into various file formats and has great compatibility.
Logical Network Diagram Symbols
It has defined some commonly used symbols to draw logical network diagrams. Just drag and drop pre-drawn shapes representing computers and network devices.
Logical Network Symbols
Logical Network Diagram - Network and Peripherals
Logical Network Diagram - Computers and Monitors
Examples of Logical Network Diagram
The logical network Diagram will be used to represent how you network connections are using the upper layer of the OSI, and will help to understand your IP addressing.
Logical topologies are bound to the network protocols that direct how the data moves across a network. The Ethernet protocol is a common logical bus topology protocol. LocalTalk is a common logical bus or star topology protocol. IBM's Token Ring is a common logical ring topology protocol.
A network's logical topology is not necessarily the same as its physical topology. For example, twisted pair Ethernet is a logical bus topology in a physical star topology layout. While IBM's Token Ring is a logical ring topology, it is physically set up in a star topology.
View a data center network diagram template and make the most of it in your own designs. It will surely be of great help. For get more network diagram templates, you can visit Edraw Template Center to find different types of examples that can be customized in Edraw Max.