Seating Plan Software
A seating plan is a diagram that determines where people should take their seats. The seating plan is commonly used in the seating arrangement of aircraft, cinema, theatre and speech hall, etc. It is a kind of drawing that can clearly show the arrangement of seats in a room, auditorium, or banquet hall. Leave the matters to professional seating plan software, and Edraw Max will give you a perfect solution.
Edraw Max: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print and share your diagrams.
The Easiest Way to Make a Seating Plan
Draft the seating plan based on your demands
Manage the guest or staff list
Generate the plan and print.
Read ultimate seating plan tutorial to get more details.
Software Features for Making Seating Plans
Edraw seating plan software is an outstanding maker for professionals and newbies to draw any types of seating plans and seating charts. It provides not only rich symbols and examples, but also powerful features for creating seating plans and seating charts easily and quickly.
- Drag-and-drop interface and point-and-click editor make it easy, even for non-designers.
- Get started quickly from ready-made templates and choose from more than 6000 shapes.
- Use our extensive image library or upload to create your own.
- Limitless customization tools to make your seating plans personalized.
- Publish your creation online or print out in glorious high resolution.
- Export and share your work in multiple formats (pdf, doc, ppt, xls, jpg, png, Html, Visio, etc.)
Seating Plan Symbols
An extensive library of seating plan symbols is offered in popular vector format and all the symbols support the drag-and-drop functionality. Besides, you can create your own symbol library to your liking.
Some shapes are designed with floating action buttons. They appear when the cursor is positioned over the shape. See how you can adjust the shape Table with Chairs in the following illustrations.
Seating Plan Examples
Basic Seating Plan
A useful and flexible seating plan template in vector format is available to you. This template is a basic seating plan and you can customize it in Edraw Max as you like.
Wedding Seating Plan
A wedding seating plan template is ready to use in vector format for your own designs.
Airplane Seating Plan
Here is an airplane seating plan template that you can use and customize in Edraw Max for free.
Cinema Seating Plan
This cinema seating plan can be used when you want to design the inner seating chart of a cinema.