Quality Control Process Flowchart
What is Quality Control Process?
Quality control is a process intended to ensure that product quality or performed service adheres to a defined set of criteria or meets the client's requirements. The product quality will be maintained through the quality control process, and the manufacturing defects will be examined and refined.
The quality control process is divided into three separate processes, which are IQC (incoming quality control), IPQC (in-process quality control), and OQC (outgoing quality control).
IQC - Incoming Quality Control
Incoming quality control is the process of inspecting the raw and component materials from suppliers upon arrival. When you found the defective parts, you need to negotiate with the supplier for return or exchange, and the ultimate purpose is to make sure your product quality will not be affected. Below is a sample flowchart of the IQC process.
IPQC - In-process Quality Control
IPQC refers to quality control during the assembly process. It is crucial because you can detect and handle the problem that occurs ahead of time.
OQC - Outgoing Quality Control
OQA is the inspection of products before shipping. It's a crucial step in ensuring the shipment is defect-free.
EdrawMax: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use.
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print, and share your diagrams.
How to Draw Quality Control Process Flowchart?
Before creating a quality control process flowchart, we recommend our powerful flowchart maker.
It's fast and easy to design a flowchart for the quality control process using our software, which contains amazing features to help you begin. It has embraced as one of the top flowchart makers due to its large collection of symbols and easy users interface. Through years of hands-on experience, EdrawMax has introduced many improvements and new technologies to its new generation of the flowchart program. You will experience a much easier and smarter way of making flowcharts.
After installing this software, let's start making flowchart as the following steps:
1. Identify each step in the process you want to illustrate.
2. Draft the process out using a pen and paper.
3. Open the professional flowchart maker and follow the steps shown on the picture below shows the basic drawing steps
Or, you can watch the video to get more details!
More Flowchart Templates
Quality Control Flowchart Template
Event-Driven Process Diagram Template
Production Planning and Control Process Template