Create Evacuation Plan for Word
Overview of Evacuation Plan
An evacuation plan lays out a routine of exiting a building safely in case of emergency. The purpose of evacuation plan is to enable people to be familiar with the structure of building, evacuation procedures, available rescue equipment and communication facilities in advance in case of unexpected events like the fire and earthquake etc.
Using Easy Software to Create MS Word Evacuation Plan
EdrawMax is a powerful diagramming software to create an evacuation plan fast. If your time is limited, several examples of evacuation plan are pre-designed for you to select.
Download EdrawMax and Discover Powerful Features in Drawing Evacuation Plan
All-in-One Diagram Software
- Superior file compatibility: Import and export drawings to various file formats, such as Visio
- Cross-platform supported (Windows, Mac, Linux, Web)
Basic Steps to Create an Evacuation Plan
- Draw an architectural layout. You can use Floor Plan of Available Template in the software to start.
- Add the escape route and background. This step you need to open the Fire and Emergency symbol library, drag and drop elements, put the elements into position and set background.
- Click Export & Send under File tab to export it to Word format.
1. The formats and colors can be changed in MS Word.
2. By exporting the evacuation plan, you can set the zoom size of the exported Word document and choose to export all pages, background, or an object group.
- Export all pages: Tick this option to have all pages exported to Word.
- Export background: If you choose this option, the background of your drawing will also be exported to Word.
- Export as an object group: By selecting this option, you can choose to export only the selected part of your plan.