Create Evacuation Plan for PPT
Use Easy software to Create Evacuation Plan for PowerPoint
Edraw lets you create stunning evacuation plan with its abundant symbols and unique features. Better yet, you can export to PPT format with one click.
Download Edraw and Discover Powerful Features in Drawing Evacuation Plan
Steps to Create Evacuation Plan for PowerPoint
- Start Edraw and choose Floor Plan and then double click Fire and Emergency Plan.
- Drag and drop shapes onto the blank canvas, and then resize, connect and adjust shapes according to the premise structure.
- Show the escape routes with green arrow shapes.
- Insert text to add labels showing locations.
- Add legend and evacuation procedures if neccessary.
Export the Evacuation Plan to PowerPoint
Edraw helps you get started with your evacuation plan quickly, and exports to PPT format instantly with one button click.
Go to File tab, click Export button and choose PowerPoint to save your file as PPTX format.
The exported PowerPoint will keep the vector feature in the MS PowerPoint. You can still edit text, recolor shape, and apply quick style in MS PowerPoint.