Create Evacuation Plan for Excel
Overview of the Evacuation Plan
The aim of an evacuation plan is to offer a visual procedures to be used by people in the building when an emergency occurs. And what makes an entire evacuation plan? The answer contains four basic elements including assign outputs, exit signs, stairs, and indicate the current location slogans.
Using Easy Software to Create MS Excel Evacuation Plan
An evacuation plan shows the possible exit routes in a building. Arrows of different colors can help indicate the different outputs. Edraw Floor Plan Maker, a professional evacuation diagram drawing program can help users draw accurate and professional looking fire escape plans.
Download Fire Escape Diagram Software and Try Awesome Features:
All-in-One Diagram Software
- Superior file compatibility: Import and export drawings to various file formats, such as Visio
- Cross-platform supported (Windows, Mac, Linux, Web)
Basic Steps to Create an Evacuation Plan
1. Click File> New> Floor Plan menu, and then double-click Fire and Emergency Plan to open a blank drawing page or a pre-made template.
2. Draw an architectural sketch showing the structure.
3. Drag and drop the symbols required for your emergency evacuation plan. If you need additional symbols, click the Libraries icon to see other libraries.
4. Add legend, background and other embellishments.
5. Go to File menu, click Export and Send to export your file as Excel format.