Design Your Dream Kitchen
What's a kitchen elevation?
Kitchen Elevation, is a non-perspective drawing of a kitchen from the front, rear, or side that indicates how the planned or existing structure is situated. It shows the layout of the kitchen gadgets and kitchen furniture, which is helpful for checking kitchen gadgets and performing startups and shutdowns.
Five crucial steps to a great kitchen design!
1. Get the light right and this will ensure that you and your family will benefit from much of this illumination when dining.
2. Connect with the dining space. Dining space is an ideal place for the activities to spill over into these areas.
3. Connect the Sun Room. When the kitchen connects the Sun room, it allows for great light in the evening when you come back home form work.
4. Place a window at the sink location. It is made much more bearable when you have access to a pleasant view of the outside.
5. Choose gas or electric. Generally, you need both, because gas allows for greater control while an electric oven greatly saves your time.
How to Create a Kitchen Elevation?
Start with the Exact Template
In Edraw, the Kitchen Elevation Template helps you easily create kitchen elevations using many built-in symbols. Double click the template from Floor Plans Category on the starting page to enter the drawing page. You will discover abundant symbols and easy-to-use tools available for kitchen elevations.
Use Standard Built-in Symbols
Edraw includes lots of kitchen elevation symbols created to meet users' different drawing requirements. In Edraw library, you can easily use kitchen elevation symbols to depict frame, divider, drawer, basket, suitcase, lattice, etc. Go to Elevation Diagram Symbols page to have a general knowledge about the symbols. Check out kitchen layout tool or kitchen floor planner here. Download free printable kitchen layout templates here.
Basic Steps to Create Kitchen Elevation:
1. On the File menu, point to New, point to Floor Plans, and double click Kitchen Elevation template. A new drawing page will open.
2. Go to the library pane on the left of the canvas. From Elevations, drag elevation shapes you need.
3. Use Dimensioning; Wall, Shell and Structure shapes to display the layout of the kitchen.
Print: When a kitchen elevation is done, it's easy to print and share with more people. On the file menu, point to Print to set for print options. You can change settings with fewer clicks and see the print preview in real time.
Export: Edraw offers support for exporting your diagram to various formats, including Microsoft Office, PDF, and many other graphic formats. On the File menu, point to Export & Send for Export options.
More Features that Make Edraw the Best Choice
- Edraw has built in a set of nice looking themes with advanced effects. It's easy to change the whole diagram by changing the active theme with just a few clicks. You don't have to be professional in designing.
- All Edraw documents are vector graphic files with high clarity and available for reviewing and modifying.
- A set of smart tools are provided for automatic formatting. You can easily arrange, rotate, group and align objects.
- Edraw offers various customization options, using which you can adjust line width, line color, line style, font size, font style, text color, and much more.
- Easy to add photos, images and edit text fields.
See the Kitchen Elevation Example Drawn via Edraw Here.
Edraw can also be used as Evacuation Diagram Software.