Resistor is an electrical component that reduces the electric current. The resistor's ability to reduce the current is called resistance and is measured in units of ohms (symbol: Ω). If we make an analogy to water flow through pipes, the resistor is a thin pipe that reduces the water flow.
The property of resistor symbol can be adjustes via clicking the floating button on it. There are many options which is shown as below:
As you can see from the above picture, the property of each resistor symbols can be adjusted. It is quite easy to use it to draw electrical circuit diagram.
Edraw Max - an All-in-One Diagram Software
- Effortlessly create over 260 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print and share your diagrams
Need fresh looking resistor symbols for your design? These resistor symbols are a cinch to pop in. And their crisp, fine detail will make spectacular, easy-to-understand diagrams and presentations to your customers.