Guide to Create Floor Plan for Word
Overview of Floor Plan
A floor plan is a drawing of the shape of a room or building and the position of things in it, as seen from above. It is also referred to as ground plan. It is a visual means to understand buildings and a way to convey ideas to others. From home owners, architects to designers, floor plan can benefit a lot of people.
Using Easy Software to Make Word Floor Plan
Make compelling colorful floor plan in Word format instantly with automatic software which is much easier than MS Word.
- Design your own sweet home in the way you like
- Plan seating plan for classroom, wedding ceremonies and so on.
- Create floor plans for inventory spaces, office spaces and supply rooms
- Rearrange furniture and decorators in a space
- Visualize the emergency evacuation plan for a single room or the entire building
Our software is easy to use because of these features:
- Intuitive interface that is similar with MS Word
- Smart built-in symbols with dynamic scale, which are incredibly easy to edit
- Wall shapes can be connected automatically
- Gridlines and guidelines for you to align shapes easily
Download Floor Plan Software and View All Editable Templates:
Basic Steps to Create Floor Plan
- Start EdrawMax and choose Floor Plan in the Available Templates.
- Sketch the main frame of your house by adding and moving walls around. Make it precise with the dynamic scale.
- Insert windows, doors, furniture, appliances and other building blocks. Modify the height, width, opening direction and exact position to add the door or window you need.
- Color some elements as you like.
- Export it to Word format under File tab by clicking Export & Send.
Note: The exported Word files can also be edited.
Download EdrawMax to Create More Floor Plan for Word. Try Mac Floor Plan Software FREE.