Workflow Diagram Examples
The workflow is a graphic representation of all the major steps of a process.
Seeking a solution for maximizing the efficiencies throughout the workflow diagramming? How to make a workflow diagram? How indeed does one go about it, without seeing examples of Workflow? Not likely unless one has good Workflow examples.
EdrawMax is a professional workflow diagramming software with rich examples and libraries. It's easy to draw workflow diagrams with the simple drag-and-drop functionality. Use the improved workflow diagram template and workflow diagram symbols in EdrawMax to diagram information flows, work flows, business process automation, business process re-engineering, and accounting, management, and human resources tasks. You can also use shapes to document Six Sigma and ISO 9000 processes.
EdrawMax: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use.
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print, and share your diagrams.