Create Network Diagram for Excel
Creating a network diagram and displaying in Excel is super easy using Edraw. Our networkdiagramsuiteincludesabundantsymbolsandtemplatesthataretailoredfornetworkdiagrams.Itusestheeasiestdrag-and-dropoperation,whichisextremelyfastandstraightforward.Whenit's done, one more click on the Export button, you can convert your file to Excel XLSX format, with everything showing perfectly. Edraw is working well not only on Windows, but also on Mac OS X and Linux systems.
Download Network Diagram Software and Create Network Diagram for Excel:
When coming to design the network diagram, it always refers to the layout of computer network, that is, how different nodes are connected to each other and how they communicate. There are many complicated network diagrams for specific purposes, such as 3Dnetworkdiagram,
How to Create Network Diagram
With an extensive collection of accurate, ready-to-use network diagram symbols and templates, you are able to make presentation-quality network diagrams effortlessly, with no prior experience needed. You can also refer to a detailed network diagram tutorial.
- Open a network diagram drawing page, the corresponding symbol libraries will open automatically. Open required libraries and close unnecessary libraries from the Library panel.
- Drag and drop symbols on the canvas.
- You can personalize the symbol size and color by using easy customizing tools.
- On the Home tab of the Ribbon, there is a basic Connector tool, through which you can draw straight connector, right-angle connector and curved connector to connect symbols.
- For more connectors, you can open the connector symbol library from the General category.
- Through the Line button under Home tab, you can personalize the connector's weight, dashes and arrow style.
- Right click on the mouse to set default line style.
- Most shapes are designed with text boxes. Double click on the shape to add texts.
- On the Home tab of the Ribbon, there is a basic Text tool. Click on this tool you can draw text box anywhere and type text in.
4. Add Data to Shape:
You can define data field and add data to shape.
Export your file to a needed format by clicking on Export & Send button.
Export Network Diagram to Excel
As a professional network diagram maker, Edraw is not only good at building nice diagrams, but also has powerful abilities in exporting the diagram to other formats.
Years of hands-on experience and a passion for network diagramming functions have helped Edraw to introduce many improvements and new technologies to its new generation of network diagram designing. You can work on Mac now and export your Edraw document to Excel format with no quality loss.
When a network diagram is done, go to File tab, click Export and Send button and choose Excel to save your file as XLSX format. You can choose not to export the background.
It supports Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and above versions.
Edit Network Diagram in Excel
The exported network diagram will remain the vector feature in the MS Excel. You can still edit text, recolor shape, and apply quick style in MS Excel.
You may also like: