Make a Perfect Wardrobe Plan Quickly
What's a wardrobe plan?
A wardrobe plan is a strategy, game plan or formula for meeting your clothing needs. It can be simple or very detailed, but it should be designed to meet your own needs. Having a wardrobe that works for you means you can find something to wear quickly each day, and you have clothes that are appropriate for your life style. It means you like the clothes you have, and many items can be worn together.
Four basic steps for planning your wardrobe
1. Evaluate your lifestyle by writing down where you spend time and what you like to do.
2. Begin with basic clothes and keep it simple. Avoid fads and look for quality.
3. Choose flattering neutral or basic color for your basic clothing items.
4. Your life style dictates wardrobe expansion and changes in the basic plan.
How to Create a Wardrobe Plan?
Start with the Exact Template
In Edraw, the Wardrobe Plan Template helps you easily create wardrobe plans using many built-in symbols. Double click the template from Floor Plans Category on the starting page to enter the drawing page. You will discover abundant symbols and easy-to-use tools available for wardrobe plans.
Use Standard Built-in Symbols
Edraw includes lots of vector wardrobe plan symbols created to meet different requirements of users. In Edraw library, wardrobe plan symbols help you easily depict cabinet dimension, chest, horizontal board, vertical board, clapboard with size, horizontal clapboard, vertical clapboard, top box, drawer, etc. Go to Wardrobe Plan Symbols page to have a general knowledge about the symbols. Moreover, you may check out your perfect wardrobe designer here.
Basic Steps to Make Wardrobe Plan:
1. On the File menu, point to New, point to Floor Plans, and double click Wardrobe Plan template. A new drawing page will open.
2. Go to the library pane on the left of the canvas. From Wardrobe Elevation, drag the shape you need to design your wardrobe.
Print: When a wardrobe plan is done, it's easy to print and share with more people. On the file menu, point to Print to set for print options. You can change settings with fewer clicks and see the print preview in real time.
Export: Edraw offers support for exporting your diagram to various formats, including Microsoft Office, PDF, and many other graphic formats. On the File menu, point to Export & Send for Export options.
More Features Make Edraw the Best Choice
- Edraw has built in a set of nice looking themes with advanced effects. It's easy to change the whole diagram by changing the active theme with just a few clicks. You don't have to be professional in designing.
- All Edraw documents are vector graphic files with high clarity and available for reviewing and modifying.
- A set of smart tools are provided for automatic formatting. You can easily arrange, rotate, group and align objects.
- Edraw offers various customization options, using which you can adjust line width, line color, line style, font size, font style, text color, and much more.
- Easy to add photos, images and edit text fields.
Edraw can also be used as Evacuation Diagram Software.