Logistics Organization Structure, Examples
Logistics Organization Structure - General Type
This template here shows a basic type of logistics organization chart. Each of the managers at the management level leads some assistants, interns, senior staff, etc.
OrgCharting: an intuitive organizational chart maker
- Make professional org charts automatically with a few steps (no design skills are required)
- Ideal for workforce planning, prioritizing and management
- Provide professionally-designed org chart templates to get started quickly
- Powerful data import and resynchronization to freely manage org charts
- Work on the same org chart with your teammates at any time, on any device
- Present, export and share your org chart at ease
Logistics Organization Structure - Startups
This org chart template shows the structure of a small logistics firm. The promotion team works with business clients, while the order service team deals with normal orders from customers.
Logistics Department Structure
Logistics enterprises can have many organization structures, but the most typical logistics organizational structure should consist of a logistics manager, customs supervisor, a merchandiser supervisor, a materials manager, a purchasing manager, a warehouse manager, a distribution manager, a shipping specialist, and some warehouse stock staffs.
More Examples of Organizational Chart
See the following organizational chart examples for trading enterprise organizational charts and corporation organization structures.
|Service Enterprise Org Chart||Corporation Organization Structure||Divisional Organizational Chart|
|Trade Enterprise Organizational Chart||Retail Organizational Chart||Manufacturing Organizational Chart|
Convenient Exporting Options of Edraw OrgCharting
The software has many exporting options for you to save files in different formats like PDF, MS Office, Graphics, Html and SVG etc. You can also directly send your files via emails in the software.