Divisional Organizational Chart
You can divide the organizational chart by product line, geographic area or marketing area. Each division often has all the necessary resources and functions within it to satisfy the demands based on the working of an organization. Employees with similar skills are placed in different divisions.
Product Line Divisional Organizational Chart
Here is a product line divisional organizational chart which sets each product line as a branch. The product line permits the maximum use of personal skills and specialized knowledge, so it is an essential basis for departmentalizing and work division.
OrgCharting - An Intuitive Organizational Chart Maker
- Make professional org charts automatically with a few steps (no design skills are required)
- Ideal for workforce planning, prioritizing and management
- Provide professionally-designed org chart templates to get started quickly
- Powerful data import and resynchronization to freely manage org charts
- Work on the same org chart with your teammates at any time, on any device
- Present, export and share your org chart at ease
Right Divisional Organizational Chart
An example of right divisional organizational chart, showing work division in a small business company. From the chart, you can tell who is responsible for which division at a glance. According to your preference, you can also replace all boxes with other styles, such as ellipse and round rectangle.
Geographic Divisional Organizational Chart
For organizations that cover a span of geographic regions, it sometimes makes sense to organize by region. The structure below, a geographic divisional organizational chart, is organized by geographic regions that report up to a central oversight person.