Manufacturing Organizational Charts
Basic Manufacturing Organizational Charts
The basic manufacturing organizational structure usually follows the traditional hierarchical organizational structure which consists of the directors, senior executives, department heads, and the employees. The following picture shows us a basic manufacturing organizational chart.
OrgCharting: an intuitive organizational chart maker
- Make professional org charts automatically with a few steps (no design skills are required)
- Ideal for workforce planning, prioritizing and management
- Provide professionally-designed org chart templates to get started quickly
- Powerful data import and resynchronization to freely manage org charts
- Work on the same org chart with your teammates at any time, on any device
- Present, export and share your org chart at ease
The key departments that the manufacturing organizational chart should have are production, purchasing, marketing, technology, human resource, and customer service. You can download this manufacturing org chart example and customize it to fit your own company structure.
IBM Organizational Chart
The IBM organizational chart illustrates the organizational structure of the International Business Machines Corporation. Free download the IBM org chart for reference and use Edraw OrgCharting to create your own designs.
More Examples of Organizational Charts
The following organizational chart examples include marketing organizational chart, corporation organization chart, hierarchical organization structure and service organizational chart. With these free organizational chart templates created by Edraw, even novice can easily make professional organizational charts.
|Marketing Organizational Chart||Trade Enterprise Organizational Chart||Corporation Organization Structure|
|Hierarchical Organization Structure||Service Organizational Chart||Alibaba Corporate Organizational Chart|