Functional Organizational Chart
Basic Functional Organizational Charts
Most of the time, every company will be divided into several departments, such as accounting, human resources, marketing, administration, and engineering. Sometimes, for example, a start-up business tends to use the following functional organizational chart in which only one member is in charge of a department.
Click here to free download Org Chart Software.Then you can use the built-in
OrgCharting: an intuitive organizational chart maker
- Make professional org charts automatically with a few steps (no design skills are required)
- Ideal for workforce planning, prioritizing and management
- Provide professionally-designed org chart templates to get started quickly
- Powerful data import and resynchronization to freely manage org charts
- Work on the same org chart with your teammates at any time, on any device
- Present, export and share your org chart at ease
Functional Organizational Charts for Small Businesses
Small businesses usually prefer to use flat organizational structures to improve working efficiency and reduce costs. The picture below shows a kind of functional organizational structure that applies to small businesses.
Functional Organizational Charts for Large-Scale Companies
In contrast to small businesses, the functional organizational structures of large-scale companies are more complicate and there are more levels of management shown in the org charts. Otherwise, the employees will be confused about who they should report the work to.
To find more editable and printable org chart templates, you can visit Edraw Org Chart Templates. Except for functional organizational charts, there are other types of organizational charts: matrix organizational chart, horizontal organizational chart, divisional organizational chart.