UML Component Diagrams, Free Examples and Software Download
What is UML Component Diagrams
Use a component diagram (component diagram: An implementation diagram that shows the structure of the code itself. From a component diagram, you can learn about compiler and run-time dependencies between software components, such as source code files or DLLs.) to partition a system into cohesive components and show the structure of the code itself.
In Edraw Max, the UML Component Diagrams template and shapes are in the Software folder.
All-in-One Diagram Software
- Superior file compatibility: Import and export drawings to various file formats, such as Visio
- Cross-platform supported (Windows, Mac, Linux, Web)
Who Can Use UML Component Diagrams
- Software developers: Represent software applications using the Unified Modeling Language (UML) notation.
- Software developers: Illustrate and interpret software application relationships, actions, and connections.
- Program managers: Show high-level static software structures in presentations and specification documentation.
UML Component Diagram Symbols
Edraw is an ideal software to draw UML component diagrams.
Examples of UML Component Diagram