UML Component Diagrams, Free Examples and Software Download
What is UML Component Diagrams
Use a component diagram (component diagram: An implementation diagram that shows the structure of the code itself. From a component diagram, you can learn about compiler and run-time dependencies between software components, such as source code files or DLLs.) to partition a system into cohesive components and show the structure of the code itself.
In Edraw Max, the UML Component Diagrams template and shapes are in the Software folder.
EdrawMax: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use.
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print, and share your diagrams.
Who Can Use UML Component Diagrams
- Software developers: Represent software applications using the Unified Modeling Language (UML) notation.
- Software developers: Illustrate and interpret software application relationships, actions, and connections.
- Program managers: Show high-level static software structures in presentations and specification documentation.
UML Component Diagram Symbols
Edraw is an ideal software to draw UML component diagrams.
Examples of UML Component Diagram