Lab Software Aids in Teaching Chemistry
Pluses of Lab Software in Education
The following are some of the benefits of using Lab Software in education:
- Lab Software enables teachers to manipulate ideas and concepts with great ease and flexibility.
- It helps present information in a visually attractive and comprehensible way.
- Its organized structure helps students understand and communicate their knowledge effectively.
- Teachers can use it to manage their classes and activities smoothly.
- It helps teachers analyze, organize, and present lecture information.
- It can be used by both teachers and students to create presentation and explain difficult concepts in an easy to understand way.
- Visual diagrams get students attention and focus.
- It promotes active note taking, thinking, and learning skills.
- It fosters inquiry and problem solving.
How Can Edraw Labs Software Facilitate Teaching
To illustrate the advantages of lab software in details, it can be divided into several perspectives.
Chemical classes often need some images or diagrams to display the experiment. The visual diagrams drawn by software can definitely save a lot of time and effort during the course preparation process. Otherwise, drawing by hand is time-consuming and not so effective. Included are a large collection of presentation templates for easy creation of slides.
Students can easily become bored listening to teachers only. Edraw lab software can produce visually striking diagrams of various styles to impress and engage students. Visuals can also boost students' creativity.
To look back to the school life, many feel that they were tired of the tedious test paper. But it is a must to test students. How to solve this dilemma? Edraw lab software helps teachers with interesting and fun worksheets. Have a look at one example below.
Chemical Worksheet Example
The built-in lab equipment shapes can be applied to design some interesting worksheets. The sample worksheet is about chemical lab safety instructions.
Laboratory Diagram Software
If you are looking for a science drawing tool with high flexibility and minimal learning curve, Edraw is a great choice! With rich built-in laboratory equipment symbols and examples, it is easy for you to draw Laboratory Diagram in minutes. It allows both hand-draw and drag-and-drop functions. You can also specify the exact locations of curves when you need better precision.
Download Laboratory Equipment Diagram Software
How to Draw Lab Knowledge Diagrams
It is simple and easy.
- Firstly, access the lab equipment shapes stencil.
- Then drag and drop necessary symbols on the canvas and resize, recolor them if necessary.
- The third step is to connect or label the diagram.
- Finally save or export the diagram.
Laboratory Equipment Shapes
Edraw's laboratory equipment shapes are ready-to-use in popular vector format. It can benefit a large group of people including students, teachers, staff from chemical industry and researchers. Check out the shapes in the picture below. Refer to Chemical Laboratory Equipment Shapes for more details.
These shapes are characterized by:
- Readily available
- Color changeable
- Easily scalable
- Easily editable