Process improvement depends on focusing on the process as well as the required output. For long-term quality improvement, focusing on the process is necessary. A flow chart (flow diagram) is a graphical representation that sequentially explains the steps of a process. A large organization, an SME, or any company aiming for quality improvement and productivity gain requires automated process diagrams. These automated business processes involving CRM, knowledge management, quality improvement, and human resources can be created using flow diagram software.
Free Download Flowchart Software and View All Examples:
EdrawMax: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use.
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print, and share your diagrams.