Potential Disadvantages of Infographics
Infographics are a graphical representation used to turn boring data and complicated concepts into attractive visualizations. They can give you high traffic and help you rank higher in Google search greatly if it is used appropriately, but it can not deny that there are some disadvantages of infographics if they are used in a wrong way. This article will talk about the advantages and disadvantages of infographics respectively.
Advantages of Infographics
There are 4 main advantages of infographics as follows.
- Easily break down complex data into understandable bits of information.
- Catch the attention of targeted audience effortless.
- Increase brand awareness and boost traffic a lot.
- Easy to share on social media and increase subscribers & followers.
Disadvantages of Infographics
Below are some potential disadvantages of infographics when it is used inappropriately.
- Time consuming
- Easy to Over Budget
- Hard to Express Clearly
- Not Very SEO friendly
A good infograhic requires a lot of time for preparation. Designers have to design the graphics and layout well instead of just searching graphics and finishing it in seconds.
Since good infographics require time and exquisite design which means allocating budget to a freelance designer and it is may not affordable for small businesses.
Because there is not enough room for paragraphs of information thus it is hard to express things clearly.
It is hard for search engines to recognize infographics if it is not indexed.
Recommended Software for Infographics
All above disadvantages of infographics can be avoided if choosing a professional infographics maker - Edraw Infographics. It is a very smart and powerful infographics maker with thousands of pre-made infographics examples and symbols for users to editing and dragging. It does not require any drawing skills, even a green hand can get started easily. The price of it is affordable for even small business with a lifetime license.
Create Stunning Infographics with Edraw Infographic
- Easy-to-use and beginner-friendly
- Various stylish ready-made templates to get started quickly
- Beautiful clipart and numerous symbols to freely customize
- Seamlessly compatible with a variety of file formats
- Export, print, and share your amazing infographics with ease
Click infographics examples created by Edraw Infographics to know it more.