1. What's the difference between trial and full version?
The trial version has all functions except 3 limitations:
a. When you export or print the drawing, there will be a watermark.
b. Trial users are allowed to use 5 templates for each diagram type.
The trial version has all functions except 3 limitations.
2. What's the differences between EdrawMax and EdrawInfo?
1) Basic Difference: EdrawMax is an all-in-one diagram software. It is capable of creating more than 280 diagrams, including flowcharts, network diagrams, org charts, mind maps, floor plans, project charts, electrical schematics, p&ids, UML diagrams, fashion designs, certificates, and more.
EdrawInfo focuses on infographics and graphic designs, with 10000+ infographic icons and hundreds of elegant templates, users can use it to create infographic, poster, flyer, leaflet, brochure, banner, card, timeline map and more other materials without professional design skills required.
2) Can EdrawMax Draw Infographics?: EdrawMax can also draw infographics, but the elements and templates are not as many as in EdrawInfo. EdrawInfo contains much more built-in elements and templates, and will continuously update new ones.
3) UI Difference: The UI of EdrawInfo is more comfortable for infographic design. And the quick colors, theme, texture fill, etc., are especially designed for infographics.
3. How to activate with the license code?
1) Go to the edraw install folder.
2) Right click the EdrawInfo.exe. Choose the "Run As Administrator..." item in the right click menu. Then edraw launch.
3) Switch to the Help menu. Click the "Activate" button.
4) Fill in your license name and license code in the Registration dialog and click Activate again.
4. How many computers can I use with one license code?
An individual license code is for one user to activate on two computers. Generally, we consider one license for your home computer and another one for your work computer.
5. When I change computer, what should I do?
Please make sure your license code is in the maintenance valid date. To transfer computer, please deactivate your license code from the old computer or system first, then activate it on the new one.
Deactivate from "Help" menu > "Deactivation" button. If you do not find any "Deactivation" icon on your software, please send your license code and order information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Why it still shows "unlicensed version" after a correct and successful activation?
There are 3 reasons which might cause this issue, please check.
1) You don't have the right to write in C:\ drive. Please uninstall Edraw from C:\ and install it in D:\edrawinfographic, then use the "Run As Administrator" to open and activate the program.
2) This issue might also be caused by your local network firewall restriction. It's better to use manual activation, because through manual activation, it's activated from our server directly, which will not affected by your local network protection.
Manual Activation guide: Activate Edraw Software without Internet
3) Linux needs root privilege to run then activate.
7. In what condition you need to do a deactivation?
1) When you need to change computer.
2) When you need to re-install your computer system.
8. Can I activate Edraw without the internet access?
Yes. You can use manual activation which doesn't require internet access. Learn how to do a manual activation from: Activate Edraw Software without Internet.
9. What's the lifetime license?
Your original purchase of Edraw product is for lifetime use. Your license will not expire, and no annual subscription fees are required. Lifetime license also includes all future updates and version upgrades.
10. What's the perpetual license?
A perpetual license allows customers to use the licensed software indefinitely. For the first three years, the perpetual license also entitles the customer to download all updates and to receive technical support. After the three years period ends, customers can choose to remain with the last version downloaded or to purchase another three years Updates & Support package, for 30% of the license price. There are no penalties for letting Updates & Support lapse for a while before purchasing an update package.
11. What's the subscription license?
A subscription license allows customers to use the licensed software for one year, and entitles customers to download all updates to the software and to receive technical support within maintenance period. After the one year period ends, the software will be no longer functional unless a new renewal is purchased.
12. What's the difference between site license and single user license?
Both of them can activate EdrawInfo Pro Version. The single user license can only be used by one user. With a wide site license (or multi-user license), you get a single license code that is good for all computers/users under a certain quantity you purchased.
13. How and when can I receive the license code after paid?
License code will be sent automatically within minutes to your order email. If you don't receive any email after payment, please send your order ID to email@example.com.
14. How to retrieve my license code if it's lost?
You can visit this web page to get back your license code.
15. Error message "This license code has expired."
Your license is expired to activate. You can renew your license in ourEdraw Products Renew & Upgrade Center.
16. Will it be possible to change the license email?
If user no longer uses his order email, he can apply to change order email by sending request to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Can I add additional license to the existing license code?
Yes. Please send the original license code and additional license quantity you need to email@example.com for more information.
17. I bought a Windows version, now I want to change license code to Mac version, is that possible? (Can the same license key be used on both Windows and Mac OS?)
A license code can be activated on Windows, MacOS and Linux.