Enterprise Architecture Framework and Softwre Benefits
Enterprise Architecture Framework Definition
Enterprise architecture (EA) is a popular concept for operating organizational business analysis, planning projects and implementation. It is a comprehensive method for successful improvement. Enterprise architecture framework has a set of principles and practices to guide enterprise throughout the business cycle. It's an easy concept to define, but more complex to operate in real business cases. In the late 1980s, when firm leaders and managers realized that they have wasted a lot of money for information technology, but no plan for the way of supporting business directions or growth. Nowadays enterprise architecture concept offers suitable solutions for the problem.
Enterprise Architecture Framework Main Benefits
- Organizational design - Enterprise architecture offers support to the design of the organizational frameworks in the process of general organizational changes.
- Organizational process standards - Enterprise architecture assists principles and standardization of commercial processes, and enable process integration.
- Project management - Enterprise architecture strengthen the collaboration among team members. Furthermore, it ensures efficient project process, and to deciding more advanced project factors. Enterprise architecture also benefits portfolio management via making investment decisions.
- Requirements Engineering - Enterprise architecture improve the productivity of requirement elicitation and the accuracy of requirement definitions.
- System development - Enterprise architecture can improve optimal system designs and effective business resource allocation in the process of system development.
- IT Management - Enterprise architecture can assist the standardization of IT planning and the reduction in time for technology-related decision making. Also, EA helps decrease system implementation costs, business risks and IT complexity. One more advantage is EA can improve IT data accessibility for compliance.
Enterprise Architecture Framework Software
To draw enterprise architecture framework, you can use Edraw Max all-in-one diagramming tool which has the enterprise architecture diagram templates and symbols. It not only has all commonly used architecture diagram symbols but also offers options to customize the details to a required style. Below is the software interface:
Windows: 7, 8, 10, XP, 2000, 2003, Vista and Citrix
Linux: Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Mint, Knoppix, RedHat, Gentoo etc.
Enterprise Architecture Diagram Software Benefits Overview
Edraw team has years of experience in enterprise architecture diagram software. See below for its main features: