Circuit Diagram Visio Alternative
Due to the high price tag of Visio, many people have turned to Visioalternativesfordesigningcircuitdiagram.TherearemanyVisioreplacementsforWindows,butveryfewforMac.That's why Edraw released its Mac version which helps people working on OS X design perfect-looking circuit diagrams.
Download Circuit Diagram Software to Create Circuit Diagram:
Visio Like Circuit Diagram Software
Edraw is a vector-based circuit diagram desktop software containing similar features with Microsoft Visio, which is used as a solid Visio replacement for making electrical circuit diagrams. It contains 20 libraries of standard circuit symbols and various starting templates. It's simple, fast and extremely easy to use. With it, even novices could make good looking circuit schematics.
Circuit Diagram Features Comparison with Visio
Why Edraw is a Popular Visio Alternative for Mac
- Drag-and-drop based interface to draw any kind of circuit diagram.
- Include a comprehensive collection of circuit diagram symbols, with vector format.
- Support automatic alignment and spacing.
- Snap and glue feature ensures effective connecting of shapes.
- Extensive built-in themes available to choose; easy to make visually pleasing diagram.
- Capable in printing or sharing. Support export for PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, and many other formats.
- Massive diagram types supported. Ready for more than 200 diagrams, more powerful than Visio.
- Affordable price with a better service.
How to Create Perfect Circuit Diagram On Mac
Drag-and-drop is the most convenient way to make circuit diagram. Simply start the drawing canvas, open required symbol libraries and start drawing. Here is a simple guide. To view a detailed instruction, please refer to How to Create Circuit Diagram.
- Start Edraw, open a circuit diagram drawing page from the Engineering category.
- Some frequently used circuit diagram symbol libraries will open automatically on the left. To open more libraries, click the "Library" button and choose from "Electrical Engineering" category.
- Drag circuit symbols and use Connectors to connect the symbols.
- Lay out your circuit diagram by using smart guides and quick Align and Distribute buttons.
- Add a title and a background for your diagram.
- Export the file to a format your want. There are many export options including PDF, Word, Excel, PNG, Html, SVG, Visio, etc.