Create Circuit Diagram for PPT
It's not easy to create a circuit diagram directly in PowerPoint - but you can try it another way - create in Edraw and export to PPT format with a single click.
Edraw is a popular circuit diagram creator used by many customers due to its effectiveness and practicality. No matter what devices you are using, this cross-platform based software can work well and help produce quality circuit diagrams instantly.
Edraw Max - an All-in-One Diagram Software
- Effortlessly create over 260 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print and share your diagrams
What is Circuit Diagram?
A circuit diagram is a visual tool for describing an electrical circuit by the use of conventional circuit symbols to provide a schematic diagram of the components and connections between them. The purpose of the circuits diagram is to help electricians gain a detailed understanding of how the circuit works.
How to Create Circuit Diagram
Creating a circuit diagram with pre-defined circuit diagram symbols and templates can save plenty of time. Nothing new to draw, through dragging and dropping existing shapes, you can complete a good-looking circuit diagram. Here are the steps:
- From the symbol library on the left of the drawing canvas, drag and drop electrical symbols, such as switches, relays, semi-conductors, etc.
- From the Transmission Path library, choose suitable transmission path to connect the symbols.
- The symbols could be edited through changing the line and fill color.
- Add callouts from the Callout shapes in the General category.
- Add a background from the Background library in the General category.
- Add a title from the Title library in the General category.
Export Circuit Diagram into PPT
The circuit diagram maker is an easy-to-use schematic drawing application with tight integration to Microsoft PowerPoint. You can convert the EDDX file to PPT seamlessly.
From File tab, choose Export and Send button and click PowerPoint to save your file as PPTX format.
It supports PowerPoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions.
Customize Circuit Diagram in PowerPoint
The exported circuit diagram in PPT is still available to edit. You can modify the diagram directly in MS PowerPoint if required.