UML Package Diagram, Free Examples and Software Download
What is UML Package Diagrams
Use package (package: A grouping of model elements represented in the UML by a symbol that resembles a manila file folder. Each element in a system can be owned by only one package, and one package can be nested in another.) diagrams to group related elements in a system. One package can contain subordinate packages, diagrams, or single elements.
You can use Edraw to create a UML package diagram to group related elements in a system. One package can contain subordinate packages, diagrams, or single elements. Open the UML package diagram template in Edraw, you will find all the corresponding symbols. Simply drag and drop the shapes you need, and use smart connectors to present the relations. A nice-looking and professional UML package diagram could be finished in just minutes. Edraw is designed for both experienced and occasional users. The intuitive interface and smart tools makes drawing incredibly easy. Once you're done, the diagram could be printed or exported to PDF or other graphic formats.
We offer professional UML package diagram software with rich examples and template.
UML Package Symbols
In Edraw Professional, the UML Package Diagrams templates and shapes are in the Software folder.
Who Can Use Them and How
- Software developers: Represent software applications using the Unified Modeling Language (UML) notation.
- Software developers: Illustrate and interpret software application relationships, actions, and connections.
- Program managers: Show high-level static software structures in presentations and specification documentation.
Examples of UML Package Diagram
EdrawMax: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use.
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print, and share your diagrams.