Swimlane Diagram Examples
Swimlane diagrams are often used to make our cross-functional flowchart more scalable and easier for repeated editing and collaboration. Professional-looking examples and templates of Swimlane Flowchart which help you create cross-functional flowcharts rapidly. Document 6 Sigma and ISO 9000 processes.
EdrawMax: a swiss knife for all your diagramming need
- Effortlessly create over 280 types of diagrams.
- Provide various templates & symbols to match your needs.
- Drag and drop interface and easy to use.
- Customize every detail by using smart and dynamic toolkits.
- Compatible with a variety of file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, etc.
- Feel free to export, print, and share your diagrams.
Examples of Swimlane Diagrams
An example swimlane flowchart is presented below, showing the simple horizontal cross-functional flowchart.
Vertical Cross-Functional Flowchart Template
Here is an example cross-functional flowchart, showing the blank vertical cross-functional flowchart. It can be as a basic cross-functional flowchart template.
Sales Swimlane Flowchart
Here is an example that presents a simple flowchart among the client information, plan, sales management, stock management, inventory accounts and receivable costs.
More Swimlane Flowchart Examples
The following examples are some built in swimlane flowchart examples in Edraw.
|Hiring Process Flowchart||Performance Assessment Flowchart||Maintenance Swimlane Flowchart|
To have a clearer clue on how to make a swimlane diagram with these templates, please watch the video below.