Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
The Quick Access Toolbar of Edraw is a customizable toolbar similar with MS Word. It contains a group of commands that are independent of the tab that is currently displayed. You can locate the Quick Access Toolbar in two places, and you can add or delete buttons that represent commands to the Quick Access Toolbar. This toolbar enables I click operation and will save a considerable amount of time.
Move the Quick Access Toolbar
The Quick Access Toolbar can be located in one of two places:
Upper-left corner next to the Edraw Button (default location);
below the Ribbon, which is part of the Edraw user interface.
If you don't want the Quick Access Toolbar to be displayed in its current location, you can move it to the other location. If you find that the default location next to the Edraw Button is too far from your work area - the drawing page, you may want to move it closer to your work area to be convenient.
- Click Customize Quick Access Toolbar.
- In the list, click Show Below the Ribbon or Show Above the Ribbon.
From this menu, all commands on the Quick Access Toolbar can be viewed. You can also add a command by checking its title or delete a command by unchecking is title.
Add a Command to the Quick Access Toolbar
You can add a command you often use to the Quick Access Toolbar.
1. On the Ribbon, click the appropriate tab or group to display the command that you want to add to the Quick Access Toolbar.
2. Right-click the command, and then click Add to Quick Access Toolbar on the shortcut menu.
Remove a Command from the Quick Access Toolbar
1. Right click on the command you want to remove from the quick access toolbar.
2. Choose Remove from Quick Access Toolbar.
You cannot increase the size of the buttons representing the commands by an option in Edraw. The only way to increase the size of the buttons is to lower the screen resolution you use. You cannot display the Quick Access Toolbar on multiple lines. The contents of most lists, such as indent and spacing values and individual styles, which also appear on the Ribbon, cannot be added to the Quick Access Toolbar.