Pie Diagram, Examples & Templates
This pie diagram is a simple template that provides a graphical, time-phased overview of a continuing sequence of stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow. It emphasizes the stages or steps rather than the connecting arrows or flow. It works best with Level 1 text only.
A pie diagram is a circular diagram divided into sectors, illustrating proportion. In a pie diagram, the arc length of each sector is proportional to the quantity it represents.
You can edit text, set pie shapes' colors, shades and styles.
Go to the following page to learn how to create a Pie chart with Edraw: Video Tutorial - How to Create a Pie Chart
Predefined Pie Diagram Templates
It's easier to make a pie diagram based on an existing template and modify every detail to what you want. That's what Edraw has provided - a variety of predefined customizable pie diagram templates which allow you to modify through action buttons. Isn't it amazing? Let's see the original templates below:
How to Modify a Pie Diagram
To effectively modify the predefined pie chart, follow the instructions below:
- You can set the category number, hide/show legend and do other options through the floating buttons. (Note: Floating button is located on the top right corner of the pie diagram, and only visible when you select the chart or hover the curser on the chart.)
- Select the legend, and you can move and place the legend on any position.
- You can change the pie diagram orientation by moving the yellow handle on the diagram.
- Replace the data with yours simply by double clicking on the default data area. Then the corresponding shape for this data will change its size automatically to fit the new value.
- Apply new themes and colors for you pie diagram easily from the theme gallery and quick styles gallery.
More Pie Diagram Examples
As a data visualization tool, pie diagram can be used very broadly. It can be included in data dashboard or used for displaying survey result. See the following pie diagram examples. You can click to download the original file and use as starting template.
|Healthy Diet Pie Chart||Marketing Plan Pie Diagram||HR Dashboard|