Free Mind Map Software
MindMaster is free mind map software with rich examples and templates which make it easy to create mind maps, brain-storming diagrams, project Gantt chart, SWOT analysis, and sketch maps. It can visualize your thinking and quickly arrange and organize your work to benefit you as well as people around you.
Look at the video below to see how to create your own mind map in minutes!
Why Choose Edraw Mind Map Software
- Smart drawing technique helps to create and layout the mind map automatically. Drawing couldn't be easier!
- Easy-to-Use: Create presentation slides easily with a simple click.
- Abundant themes, style options, and examples help create professional-looking mind maps quickly.
- Support the WYSIWYG editing and printing.
- Support big-size mind maps with thousands of topics.
- Support inserting hyperlinks, attachments, and notes.
- Support to export generics graphic formats and Microsoft Office file formats.
- Distributed as Freeware forpersonal, commercial use, or educational purpose.
- EdrawMax, another all-in-one diagram software, is available for commercial use.
Ready-Made Clipart for Mind Map
The following clipart is available when you want to decorate your mind maps.
It supports a variety of styles, and you can even personalize the style to whatever you like.
Smart Mind Mapping Guide
Topics do automatically connect when you drag them from the Mind Shapes library. So you don't need to connect topics one by one. To begin, drag a Mind Shape out onto the drawing page. The smart guide is shown as the following image.
Automatic Layout Making Mind Map Drawing Easier
MindMaster layout algorithms enable a clear presentation of mind maps with the different automatic mind map layout styles.
Start from Mind Map Examples
To efficiently create a mind map, it is best to start work from the pre-defined mind map templates and examples.
Available on Multiple Devices
Whether your PC operating system is Windows, Mac, or Linux, you can easily view, edit, and save your files. At the same time, you can use MindMaster on your mobile device and collaborate with your team members in real-time using the web version.
Real Users Say
MindMaster: a full-featured cross-platform mind mapping software
- Easily create mind maps, fishbone diagrams, timelines, bubble maps, etc.
- Provide 33 different types of themes and over 700 stylish cliparts.
- Available on multiple platforms, including PC, mobile, tablet, and web.
- Seamlessly collaborate with teammates in real-time, anywhere, at any device.
- Compatible with various file formats, such as MS Office, Visio, PDF, JPG, etc.