Jackson Software Diagram
Jackson Structured Programming is a method for structured programming based on correspondences between data stream structure and program structure. Jackson structured programming and data in terms of sequences, iterations and selections, and as a consequence it is applied when designing a program's detailed control structure. In Edraw Professional, the Jackson software diagram template and shapes are in the Software folder. Click here to free download Jackson Structured Programming Software. Then you can use the built-in templates to create and present your Jackson diagrams in minutes.
Works on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista and Citrix
Works on 32 and 64 bit Windows
Works on Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Amazing features for Designing Jackson Software Diagrams
- Edraw cater for all aspects of your drawing requirements, being able to generate 2000+ kinds of diagrams.
- You can gain ready-made symbols to get started as quick as possible.
- We offer free support tailored to suit your demands to ensure your process stay running.
- This software includes advanced formatting tools, allowing easy and efficient creation of Jackson diagram, such as auto connection, alignment and distribution of shapes.
Jackson Software Diagram Symbols
Various symbols or boxes are used to create a Jackson software diagram depending upon the requirement and process. Jackson software diagram uses a diagramming notation to describe the structure of inputs, outputs and programs, with diagram elements for all of the fundamental component types. A simple operation is drawn as a box. Selection is similar to a sequence, but with a circle drawn in the top right hand corner of each optional operation. A sequence of operations is represented by boxes connected with lines. An iteration is again represented with joined boxes. In addition, the iterated operation has a star in the top right corner of its box.
A graphic representation of an algorithm, often used in the design phase of programming to work out the logical flow of a program.
How to Draw a Jackson Software Diagram
- Analyze the data your program uses with program structure diagrams.
- Create a data structure diagram and Design the input and output data streams using a system network diagram.
- Create a system network diagram.
- Create program structure diagrams based on your data structure diagrams.
- Create a program structure diagram
- Once you have completed these structures, you can define and allocate tasks to the components of your program structure, and convert the program structure into computer programming code.