An easy way to export infographics to MS Word.
Infographics are visual representations of data or knowledge intended to present information concisely and quickly. In this article, you’ll learn how to export infographics to MS Word format.
Simple Steps to Export Infographics to Word
1. Run Edraw Infographic Software.
2. Click Open to open an infographic you recently designed.
3. Navigate to File > Export & Send, select Office > Word.
4. Browse your computer and choose a location to save your converted Word file. After that, you will get your infographics successfully exported to MS Word. Here is an exported infographic Word example.
Why Do People Choose This Infographics to MS Word Converter Tool
- Prepared well templates and examples for you to design an infographic easily.
- Built-in infographics elements make you create a creative infographic without any effort.
- Vector-based functionality: it is a very useful program capable of producing high quality outputs.
- Preset themes and color bar: change the color of your design in one click.
- Support exporting infographics to PDF, Html, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, SVG and many other formats.
Download Infographic Maker and Use 10000+ Elements!
Want to use the above callout elements in your infographics? Download Edraw Infographic Maker! It includes a large variety of callout shapes which are easy to modify. Design a wonderful infographic is just a few click away. Try it now!