Fashion Design Mac Alternative to CAD
Lower Price. Better Experience. Prettier You.
Want to design fashion clothes on your Mac, but tired of boring CAD? Try Edraw fashion design maker which is powerful yet easy to use. It just released a Mac version allowing users to create fashion design easily on Mac OS X system.
At a lower cost, you can gain more. It is productive and compliant. Most importantly, it is super-easy. No need to learn drawing. Just drag and drop operation and simple clicks are required.
Download Fashion Design Software for Mac:
Fashion Design Software That is Easier than CAD
Edraw is a vectordrawingsoftwarethathelpseasilydesignfashionwithready-madesymbolsandtemplates.It's much easier to use than CAD when drawing fashion design. The interface assembles Microsoft Word, which iis very easy to understand. With tools that are more user-friendly than CAD, users can develop professional fashion design faster than ever.
How to Create Perfect Fashion Design On Mac
Your individual fashion style can be easily gained on Mac using Edraw. It offers you a design world that is full of infinite possibilities. You can free download the trial version to see its powerful functions first. You will discover many practical fashion design templates in the software. They will inspire you to get started quickly.
- Before real design, learn some design theory so that you can produce more innovative designs.
- Start Edraw; -> point to Fashion Design; -> choose a fashion type.
- Drag a model shape. Add a suitable cloth shape to see its result. If you are professional designer, just use the Pen or Pencil too to sketch out your ideas.
- Open other libraries to make your design diversified with more shapes.
- Use Theme, Fill or Color Bar to gain colorful design. The Theme function help you preview in real time and find out the best color scheme quickly.
When a fashion design is done, you can export it as Visio file. And there are many more export options that give you various choices to share your work.
Why Edraw is a Solid CAD Alternative for Fashion Design on Mac
- Includes lots of fashion design symbols that are not contained in CAD to ease the process a lot.
- Provides editable templates to help users get started instantly.
- Capable in printing or sharing. Support export for PDF, Html, Word, Visio, PNG, JPG, PPT, EPS, and many other formats.
- Massive diagram types supported. It's not only for fashion design, but also for 200+ diagram drawings.
- Supports both Windows and Mac.
Tips to Better Fashion Design for Yourself
- learn all you can about the fashion world. Watch video about high-profile fashion shows and read famous fashion magazine.
- Learn some color match theory to find out the color that matches your skin color best.
- The trendy style is not equal to suitable style. You need to know your body shape well and design the style that fits you. Remember that a well fit garment will be worn more often and spend less time in closet.
- Get inspired by your surroundings. Observe others' dressing style and the design in clothes stores. When you find the style that you love, note it down.
- Try to mix and match different elements to make it richer and more personalized.
Fashion Design Examples
Below are some fashion design examples created with our program.