Fashion Design Software for Beginners
There must be lots of fashion design enthusiasts like me who knows little about drawing. Therefore, we are craving for an easy-to-use fashion design program which requires a minimum learning curve. Luckily that I found Edraw, a fashion design tool that everyone could use, even if you have never learned professional drawing skills. Now let me introduce this awesome software.
Design Clothes with Pre-defined Models
Edraw saves you time from drawing models on your own. In its Fashion Design library, you can get more than 10 built-in models, including women, men, and kids. You can also use models from the built-in examples. What's more, Edraw allows users to draw custom models on your own in case you have special requirements.
All-in-One Diagram Software
- Superior file compatibility: Import and export drawings to various file formats, such as Visio
- Cross-platform supported (Windows, Mac, Linux, Web)
Draw Clothes on the Models Using Pen and Pencil Tools
Under "Symbol" tab of the Ribbon, you will see a set of drawing tools containing "Pencil Tool", "Pen Tool", "Move Anchor", "Add Anchor", "Delete Anchor", "Convert Anchor", and more. It might take a few minutes to get familiar with these tools. You can always turn to the Dynamic Help on the right side of the canvas.
First, use the Pen tool or Pencil tool to sketch out the clothes. Then use Move Anchor and Convert Anchor tool to fine adjust the lines. After that, apply fill color and line colors.
Repeat these steps to add more patterns and embellishments.
Why It's Easy to Use?
- 1. It has a Microsoft's Ribbon interface that it isn't hard to get accustomed pretty quickly.
- 2. Pre-made models let you design your own fashion clothing immediately.
- 3. A large number of pre-drawn fashion design examples are available in the Fashion Design library.
- 4. You don't have a lot to learn, as the tools are quite straightforward to use.
A Fashion Design Example
Download a free trial and see first-hand how quickly and easily you can design your own fashion clothes.