What Is Evaluation Form?
Overview of Evaluation Form
An evaluation form is a document which sponsors, donors, client-groups, administrators, staff, and other relevant constituencies or supervisors used to measure a subject’s merit, worth and significance with a criteria governed by a set of standards. It is able to assist a teacher, organization, project, program or any others to access performance, proposal or any alternatives, to help them make a decision.
What Do You Need Evaluation Form?
The primary purpose of evaluation form is to provide "useful feedback" to a variety of audiences. Useful feedback usually enables reflection and assists in the identification of future change except for gaining insight into prior or existing initiatives.
Evaluation Form Examples
Here listed some evaluation form templates created by Edraw - a professional evaluation form software. All of these templates are downloadable and editable. Just free download what you like and customize it to suit your own situations.
How to Create an Evaluation Form
Before creating a high-quality evaluation form, you should consider several things ahead of time.
- Does the evaluation form include all the important information you want to collect?
- Is the form easy to understand?
- If you consider some aspects of the performance are more important than other aspects, will you highlight them?
Fortunately, Edraw Max help you create evaluation forms effortlessly due to its a variety of ready-made evaluation form templates. All you have to is just select one of these templates and customize every detail according to your needs.
All-in-One Diagram Software
- Superior file compatibility: Import and export drawings to various file formats, such as Visio
- Cross-platform supported (Windows, Mac, Linux, Web)
Types of Evaluation Form
There are two major types of evaluation forms, formative evaluation form and summative evaluation form. Both of these two type can be divided into several sub-types.
Formative evaluation form
Judge the worth of a program, activity, project or any other subject while the they are forming, can be subdivided into following three sub-types:
- Needs assessment form determines 2 "W" and 1 "H", who needs the program, what might work to meet the need, and how great the need is.
- Evaluability assessment form is a form which decides whether the evaluation is doable or not and how can stakeholders can help stimulate its usefulness.
- Process evaluation form focuses on whether the program or activity was implemented as planned.
Summative evaluation form
Judge the worth of a program, activity or project when they are finished , can also be subdivided into following two sub-types:
- Outcome evaluation form focuses on the changes in comprehension, attitudes, behaviors, and practices that result from programs activities. It normally includes both short and long term results
- Impact evaluation form describes long term and sustained changes as a result of the program activities, no matter positive or negative and intended or unintended